Thursday 4 June 2020

The Little Shoemaker
W.A.L.T Analyse and create a character description
This is a story about a Little Shoemaker that lives in a small town, in an even smaller shoe shop surrounded by humongous buildings. In the story it looks like his only friends are some shoes that are alive, some girls and some boys.

 He has a massive moustache and spiky hair. He wears a blue shirt and over the top of it is a light brown apron. 
He wears square glasses on his brown eyes. He stands strong and when pushed down he gets back up. He moves tough like he is moving through a storm. He's a really and I mean really great man he’s funny, kind, thoughtful and courageous.

And that’s the story of The Little Shoemaker. If you bump into him say hi and don’t get onto his bad side…
That's my story of the little shoemaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post