Tuesday 30 July 2019

Magic museum!

On Monday we on a trip to the canterbury museum to find out more about the arctic we went to a freaky room for the arctic exhibition we learnt about the the differnt anaimals who lived there also Santa has to move to the south pole because the arctic is melting. I want to find out who dose minerals are formed. what can you do to save the arctic?





































































































Jkkj







































1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex! It sounds like you enjoyed your trip and learned heaps about the Arctic. The freaky room sounds interesting! I'd love to know how minerals are formed too. Have you found out how that happens?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post